Powerful Scala software to connect with your audience
Display dynamic, targeted messages to increase sales, engage your audience and display important information in real time.
Many industries have unique requirements and Scala has more than 25 years of experience knowing what works most effectively to meet your demanding goals
How does Scala’s digital signage software work?
- easily create brand-consistent, interactive content for your digital signs or leverage our easy-to-use templates as a starting point.
- Include a wide range of media formats for images, video, flash, HTML5 and sound
- Add RSS feeds, social media or other third party content
- Use hundreds of built in effects and transitions and our library of clip art, stock images, templates, backgrounds, and stock video
Content Manager - schedule and manage your content and deploy it to hundreds, even thousands of digital signage displays, from any Internet-connected computer.
- Organize your content by file type, categories and metadata
- Create dynamic playlists using scripts, messages, videos, flash, or static images with our easy-to-use, web-based interface
- Take advantage of our flexible scheduling options, permission based user roles and network monitoring features to make managing your network easier.
Player - Scala playback software is loaded with features including:
- No blank screen—If your network connection goes down, Player keeps playing using store and forward technology
- Stable and reliable playback 24/7
- Ability to update on-air without interruption
- Logging of events for ad billing and error tracking
- Real-time data insertion for news, weather, etc.
is a complete advertising management solution for connected signage networks. It manages all aspects of out-of-home (OOH) media businesses including inventory control, scheduling, contracts, execution, and billing functions.
Regardless of media type (e.g. billboard, transit shelter, airport, mall, bus, digital signage), Scala Ad Manager delivers creative and flexible campaigns across multiple platforms and multiple markets using one contract and one system. It’s that simple